Blackbaud’s vision is to power an ecosystem of goodTM that builds a better world.
By connecting the social good community – nonprofits, foundations, healthcare and educational institutions, individual change agents and corporations – we can accomplish more together than we can individually.
We don’t just power this ecosystem of good with our software; we’re active participants in it. We are committed to governing our business ethically, being a caring employer, contributing to causes and communities through corporate philanthropy, and pursuing sustainability.
Human Social Responsibility: It Starts with People
Our Corporate Citizenship starts with our people. At Blackbaud, we practice Human Social Responsibility, which means that we take our lead from our team-members around the world in our corporate philanthropy efforts.
Our Corporate Philanthropy
In our robust philanthropy efforts, we prioritize:
Empowering our people as agents of good
We support the passion of our employees through cultivating a vibrant commitment to board leadership across our staff (with a quarter of employees serving on nonprofit boards), and supporting and amplifying employee commitment to causes through corporate matching and time off for volunteering.
Contributing in the cities where we live and work
We are proud to contribute to communities around the world where our 3,000+ employees work each day through our corporate grant program. We’ve demonstrated our deep commitment to our global headquarters home city of Charleston, S.C., with a $1m gift to the International African American Museum, and in every city where we work we through employee-led grands and service projects.
Building a healthy future in the tech and social communities
Leading uniquely at the intersection of technology and social good, it is a responsibility and privilege to serve these industry communities.
- Investing in the next generation of diverse tech leaders through our annual software development camp for children, Camp Blackbaud
- Supporting women in tech through multiple organizations.
- Sharing research and insights to drive impact across the philanthropic sector through the Blackbaud Institute for Philanthropic Impact
- Supporting the social good community’s response to major disasters
- Engaging in social good and social innovation initiatives that lift the philanthropic community including: