Financial Aid Management
Make financial aid award decisions with confidence.
Simplify the application process and gain valuable insight.
What you know—or, more importantly, don’t know—about an applicant’s true economic picture can significantly impact the ability to award financial aid equitably.
Customize financial aid applications to ask questions important to your institution and gain the best insight into each applicant’s finances through our proprietary hobbies, interests, and lifestyle (HIL) calculations. All of which puts you “in the know” for critical financial aid award decisions—and provides a streamlined experience for applicants.
With Blackbaud Smart Aid you’ll:
- Analyze with precision to make validated financial aid decisions.
- Create an intuitive user experience for applicants with a configurable, mobile-friendly online application.
- Increase efficiency with an automated financial aid process.
What makes the best financial aid management system for K–12 schools and small colleges?
Simplify the process.
- Provide convenient Mobile-friendly access to check application status.
- Expand reach with an online application available in English or Spanish.
- Awards made in Blackbaud Smart Aid may be sent to the applicant’s account in Blackbaud Smart Tuition.
- Customize the application form to collect priority information.
- Configure the calculation settings with the guidance of implementation experts.
- Design an equitable formula based on your policies and enrollment parameters.
- Receive award recommendations through comprehensive reporting
- Prompt timely application and documentation submission with email reminders.
- Save time and gain confidence from Blackbaud’s experienced team reviewing each application and verifying financial information.
- Manage awards and control financial aid disbursement with budget tools.
- Create and send award letters through an established template.