School Website System
Create a powerful website presence.
The CMS designed for K–12 Schools and Small Colleges.
Creating a high-impact online presence is critical to your success, but maintaining a modern website can be complex and time-consuming without the right tools.
Blackbaud's school website solution is designed specifically for staff with all levels of web development experience to build and manage engaging and interactive websites.
With Blackbaud's onMessage® school website system you’ll:
- Maximize time with simplified content management
- Captivate site visitors with mobile-responsive functionality and unique design capabilities
- Boost ROI by creating and managing multiple sites for various initiatives
- Launch an exceptional experience with built-in platform features such as directories, notifications, and calendars
Content Management System
Build, manage, and share your message on a responsive platform that includes accessibility and SEO optimization features.
- Create pages and fully manage layouts
- Utilize over 50 drag-and-drop widgets to easily add content and functionality to pages such as photo carousels, navigation menus, and directories
- Make in-house design changes (yes, you!) with full access to the design template and style editor
Sell merchandise, event tickets, and receive donations with secure online payment processing.
- Support free and fee-based sign-up for events from reunion celebrations to academic events with Event Registration
- Provide shopping cart functionality that supports product sales and state taxes
- Collect online donations with secure, customizable Giving forms
Specialty Web Pages
Leverage information stored in the platform for display on school-specific content pages.
- Create a sortable online curriculum guide with an overview, course descriptions, and faculty profiles
- Display team pages packed with information such as schedules, news and highlights, photos, coaches, and rosters (optional)
- Customize the display of news stories to highlight content such as upcoming admissions events or recent athletic scores